Your trusted dentist in Baltimore MD, Dr. Byron Desbordes, provides comprehensive dental care for dental concerns that range from the common to the complex.
The prompt and effective treatment of any dental concern is the key to avoiding more extensive damage and even tooth loss. Whether you have concerns about gum health, need a minor tooth filling or to replace a lost missing tooth, Dr. Desbordes has the training and experience to restore your dental health. We will give you back a smile that looks as good as it feels. Our family dentist office places an emphasis on both preventive dental care and patient education. We help you and your family enjoy the benefits of a healthy smile for years to come.
Some of the most common dental concerns we treat in Baltimore Maryland include:
- Bleeding Gums: Get treated for gum disease, periodontal disease, and more.
- Frequent Headaches: Morning headaches can be a symptom of Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome. Find out if you have TMJ disorder with a consultation today.
- Missing Teeth: Replace missing teeth with removable appliances, or permanent solutions like dental implants.
- Sleep Apnea: Get better sleep with custom oral appliances that are much more comfortable than a CPAP machine.
- Teeth Grinding: Dr. Desbordes can address teeth grinding, and fix your worn teeth with a variety of treatments.
- Tooth Cavities: One of the most common dental issues, Dr. Desbordes can fill cavities with teeth colored fillings for an unnoticeable result.
Why Repair Tooth Damage?
If you have a cracked or chipped tooth it can affect the health of your smile over time. Minor tooth damage can quickly become a more complex problem if tooth decay begins to develop or the tooth becomes weakened. Repairing tooth damage quickly will support your long term dental health and reduce the risk for tooth loss. Dr. Desbordes addresses tooth damage every day.
How Can Tooth Damage Be Repaired?
Dr. Desbordes will evaluate your tooth damage and offers several options for repairing a damaged tooth. Cosmetic bonding, dental veneers, dental crowns and dental fillings are common treatments for addressing a damaged tooth. We will do our best to use minimally-invasive treatment options before recommending oral surgery. In some situations, a smile makeover may be the answer.
Why Replace Missing Teeth?
If you have lost a tooth, or several teeth, prompt replacement is the key to enjoying lasting dental health and a functional smile. Dr. Desbordes can replace your missing tooth or teeth, with beautiful, comfortable cosmetic dental restorations, including dental implants.
Replacing lost teeth is about more than just the aesthetics of your smile. Your new denture, dental bridge or dental implants will serve to maintain a stable, functional smile and long term oral health.
Schedule A Visit With Dr. Desbordes
If you have concerns about the health of your teeth or your gums, schedule a visit in our local Baltimore dentist office. We welcome patients from many Baltimore area communities including Woodlawn, Windsor Mill, Randallstown, Pikesville, and Owings Mills, MD. Contact us at (410) 216-4023 or request an appointment online.