Do you have missing teeth? Do you need a minor repair for a damaged tooth? Have you recently lost a tooth that affects your appearance?
Dr. Byron Desbordes offers comprehensive restorative dental treatments for all ages. Dr. Desbordes is a dentist in Baltimore MD that can restore the aesthetics, health, and function to your natural smile. Restorative dentistry addresses the health and stability of your teeth, gums, and jaw so that you may enjoy a lifetime of oral health.
Dr. Desbordes will thoroughly evaluate your dental health to identify any underlying dental problems. We will only make the appropriate recommendations needed for a lasting, beautiful, and functional result.
Restorative Dentistry Procedures in Woodlawn, MD include:
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is a fixed dental restoration that is designed to replace missing teeth. We can replace a single missing tooth, or multiple lost teeth with them.
- Dental Crowns: Commonly used alongside a root canal procedure to protect the affected tooth. They can also be used to fix deep tooth discoloration.
- Dental Implants: A tooth implant is an artificial tooth on a fixed dental prosthesis. We can replace a single lost tooth, or multiple missing teeth with implants. They can also support a denture for a permanent fit.
- Dentures & Partials: Replace your old Ill-fitting dentures with new modern styles.
- Inlays & Onlays: For the situations where a dental filling will not be enough to protect a tooth, but a dental crown will be too much.
- TMJ Treatment: Address your jaw pain and frequent headaches with TMJ therapy.
- Periodontal Therapy: The best treatment for bleeding gums, frequent gum infections, gingivitis, and periodontitis.
Repairing your smile will not only improve the look of your smile but supports your long term dental and systemic health allowing you to enjoy your best possible quality of life. Dr. Desbordes will meet with you one-on-one to thoroughly evaluate the function of your smile, discuss your dental concerns and create a personalized treatment plan to meet your goals. There is no “one size fits all” approach to your restorative dental care. With the use of modern dental technology and Dr. Desbordes nearly 20 years of experience our Woodlawn dentist offers provides quality personalized dental care.
Restorative Dental Health Concerns
Many cosmetic dental concerns are also oral health and restorative dental concerns. Restorative dentistry aims to improve the function of the smile for a stable bite and healthy teeth and gums. Early diagnosis and treatment through preventative dental care can help avoid complex dental health concerns. If you have a restorative dental concern it is best to seek treatment as soon as possible. Some restorative dental concerns include:
- Missing teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Broken teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned bite
- Gum disease
Depending on your oral health, lifestyle, and cosmetic goals, Dr. Desbordes may recommend a combination of cosmetic, general and restorative dentistry procedures to restore your optimal oral health, function, and esthetics. In most cases, restorative dental treatment for gum disease, root canals, and tooth extractions, are performed in our comfortable Woodlawn dentist office. In more advanced cases if a specialist is needed, Dr. Desbordes will coordinate the entire treatment plan with local specialists.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are experiencing a restorative dental concern contact our Baltimore area dentist office as soon as possible. We proudly service new and returning patients of all ages. Contact our Woodlawn, MD dentist office or schedule a consultation online.